We love Christmas time and love looking at Christmas lights and other holiday decor! So tonight we all loaded up in Mommy's sleigh and rode around the neighborhood listening to Christmas music and looking at lights. We had so much fun together!
Diddy Bug ready for our adventure...
Stetson too! He doesn't look excited at all, does he?!
Our first stop was, of course, the Woodcreek Wonderland (aka our house)!
We were SO happy that Daddy got to join us, as he was supposed to be hunting this weekend!
Stetson loved the lights!
Cassidy kept saying "lights! pretty!".
I can't believe I am posting this picture, but I had fun driving the family around tonight!
When we got home it was WAY past the kids' bedtimes, but Stetson got to stay up even later and enjoy more hot chocolate by the Christmas tree (a new favorite).
And Daddy had hidden a candy cane in the tree. If Stetson could find it, he could eat it. Score!
The holidays are such a busy time, but it is so nice to just sit back and enjoy every once in a while. There is nothing better than spending time together! My family is all I ever want or need for Christmas.











3 comments:
what a fun night. Wish I could have been there to share the hot chocolate and a candy cane with Stetson.
I love you guys and miss you a lot!
What a great idea! You guys look like you had lots of fun. We miss you and love you loads!
How fun! We did that last night! I'm so glad Stetson found the candy cane! He looked so excited to go looking at lights! :)
Post a Comment